3. Make sure your microSD card is correctly formatted. (FAT32 or ExFat for 64GB and higher)
4. Copy the 1080miniFWFW.bin firmware file from the 1080Mini FW_single_update_v1-3 folder to the root level of the microSD card.
5. After file copy is completed, properly unmount the microSD card.
6. Make sure the Replay1080Mini is Powered-Off and plugged into power with the supplied USB cable.
7. Install the microSD card into the Replay XD 1080Mini.
8. Press and hold the Power button until the Replay XD 1080Mini Powers-On. The camera will vibrate 3 times, the Red LED light will be solid, and the Blue LED light on top will blink rapidly to show that the firmware is loading. Once the Firmware is finished installing, the Replay XD 1080Mini will automatically vibrate 1 time and Power-Off.
9. Remove .bin file from microSD card following successful Firmware upgrade.
Important Note: If upgrade procedure is not followed properly, interrupting the update process while the lights are still flashing may permanently damage your camera!
Important Note: If you are experiencing problems with the firmware update, please use the SD card that was provided with your Replay XD 1080Mini. If you are using a third party card or plan on buying new memory reference our list of approved microSD cards. You can reformat your SD card by downloading the official SD Formatter for Mac or PC. Official SD Card Association SD, SDHC, SDXC formatter download: https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/