3. Make sure your microSD card is correctly formatted. (FAT32 or ExFat for 64GB and higher)
4. Copy the extracted Prime-X.bin firmware to the root level of the microSD card.
5. After file copy is completed, properly unmount the microSD card.
6. Make sure the Prime X is Powered-Off and plugged into power with the supplied USB cable.
7. Install the microSD card into the Prime X
8. Press and hold the FPS button and Power on the Prime X. After the first 3 vibrations, continue to hold the FPS button until you feel a 4th short vibration. the Blue and Red LED light on top will blink rapidly to show that the firmware is loading. Once the Firmware is finished installing, the Prime X will automatically Power off.
Important Note: If upgrade procedure is not followed properly, interrupting the update process while the lights are still flashing may permanently damage your camera!
If you are experiencing problems with the firmware update, please use the SD card that was provided with your Prime X. If you are using a third party card or plan on buying new memory reference our list of approved microSD cards. You can reformat your SD card by downloading the official SD Formatter for Mac or PC. Official SD Card Association SD, SDHC, SDXC formatter download: https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/